Friday 21 January 2011

Evaluation

2) How effective is the combination of your main product (video) and ancillary texts (digipak and advertisement)?
My theme was typical 'chav' who drinks, hardly has any money left after spending it all on booze. Maybe living off parents or in a run down estate.The main similarities and links between my advert, didgipak and video are the position of how 'blaze' 9sarah0 is sitting her hair.


Screen shot from video of sitting position


Image used on my digipak and advert.

Screen shot from my video showing similarities in hair style.

Screen shot from my digipak.

Screen shot from my digipak


Screen shot from video



I aim of using the lips is to attract the male audience. However i think this is a great way to attract both male and female audiences. Simply because the females may be attracted by the red lipstick, for the interest of fashion. whereas the male audience may be attracted sexually.

As seen on this screen shot taken from the leading British band N-Dubz. i also Incorporated the use of the blonde hair and red lips.

(considering N-Dubz are so popular and also have a similar age group based audience. )








No comments:

Post a Comment