Friday 21 January 2011

evaluation

3)How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?

 Google allowed me to check for other artist digipak and leaflets.
this a and easy way to get inspirational ides for my own  digipak and leaflet.
it was straight forward and easy to use. I simply typed in what i wanted to search for, it they gave me options , for what kind of search i wanted, i.e:web, image,video, maps, news...


Using a camera we took pictures of our anamatic story board. This is a quick and easy way to capture  our ideas
By using YouTube i was  able to analyse other videos . YouTube also is a great way to get influential ideas.

During our filming stages we had to use a state of the art JVC camera. This was great with lots of different. Along with the camera we used a memory card which stored all our important files (videos, pictures, ect)

Blogger has helped me record what i have been doing step by step. this also enabled me to look back at my work to re fresh my memory and to see where i have improved, where i sill need to improve and what is still left to do.






No comments:

Post a Comment